ABL Cash Fund (ABL-CF) is an open end, money market fund with no direct or indirect exposure to shares, TFCs and long term debt instruments.
Who Should Invest?
ABL CF benefits Investors who are seeking low risk investments and consistent returns with ready access to funds. Given its highly liquid profile, the fund can be used by retail and institutional investors for an efficient asset management.
The objective of ABL-CF is to provide investors, consistent returns with a high level of liquidity, through a blend of money market and sovereign debt instruments.
- Minimum investment in ABL Stock Fund starts from Rs. 5,000/-
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments is Rs.1,000/-
- There is no front end and back end load
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- There is no minimum holding period and it is redeemable at will
- It follows a Backward Pricing Mechanism
- Encashment can be done the same day* otherwise the constitutive documents provide for six working days to pay redemption proceeds
- Tax efficient returns and tax credits (As per current tax law)
- Access to online account statements
View Urdu Brochure
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||195.4228|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||136.6298|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||112.8048|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||196.7988|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||112.9087|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||110.3396|