ABL Financial Planning Fund (ABL-FPF) is based on an Open-ended, Fund of Fund structure which primarily invests in ABL Stock Fund, ABL Government Securities Fund, & ABL Income Fund.
Who Should Invest?
Investors who are seeking potentially higher returns on investment opportunities. Its researched based asset allocation aims to provide potentially higher returns by investing primarily in ABL Stock Fund, ABL Government Securities Fund, & ABL Income Fund.
ABL‐FPF aims to generate returns on Investment as per the respective Allocation Plan by investing primarily in Mutual Funds in line with the risk tolerance of the Investor.
- Minimum Investment starts from Rs. 5,000/
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments is Rs.1,000/-
- Up to 100% stock market participation available under active allocation plan
- Flexibility to choose investment plans
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- No lock‐in period of investment. Encashment can be made any time. However constitutive documents provide for six working days to pay redemption proceeds
- Front End Load: 2%
- Suitable for Medium to Long-term Investments
- Access to online account statements
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||197.2384|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||137.3287|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||113.2052|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||198.5938|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||113.1338|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||110.5525|