ABL Government Securities Fund (ABL-GSF) is an Open-end Income Scheme Fund.
Who Should Invest?
It is ideal for Investors with a short and medium term investment mindset.
Its objective is to deliver optimal risk adjusted returns by investing mainly in a mix of short to long term Government Securities and other debt Instruments.
- Minimum Investment starts from Rs. 5,000/
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments is Rs.1,000/-
- The Fund invests majorly in T-bills and other government securities
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- Encashment can be made any time. However constitutive documents provide for six working days to pay redemption proceeds
- Front End Load: 1.5%
- Tax efficient returns and tax credit (As per current tax law)
- Access to online account statements
Fund Performance Highlights
|ABL Government Securities Fund Returns||5.10%||8.03%||15.14%||9.17%||11.79%||10.68%|
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||158.0633|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||140.0299|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||115.5586|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||163.8581|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||114.4487|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||111.8783|