ABL Income Fund (ABL-IF) is an open end, fixed income fund with no direct exposure to the stock market.
Who Should Invest?
ABL Income Fund can benefit Investors who are comfortable with higher duration, investment grade debt instruments and wish to earn competitive returns over a medium term period.
The objective of ABL Income Fund is to earn a superior risk adjusted rate of return by investing in a blend of short, medium, and long-term debt instruments. The fund primarily invests in bank deposits, government papers and corporate bonds and looks to augment returns via active trading strategies.
- Minimum investment in Mutual Fund starts from Rs. 5,000/-
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments can start from Rs.1,000/-
- No lock in period - Ease of withdrawing money anytime
- Front End Load: 1.5%
- Back End Load: Nil
- Encashment within 2-6 working days
- Tax efficient returns and tax credits (As per current tax law)
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit
- Access to online account statements
View Urdu Brochure
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||197.2384|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||137.3287|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||113.2052|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||198.5938|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||113.1338|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||110.5525|