ABL Islamic Financial Planning Fund (ABL-IFPF) is based on an Open-ended, Islamic Fund structure which primarily invests in ABL Islamic Stock Fund & ABL Islamic Income Fund.
Who Should Invest?
Investors who are seeking Shariah complaint investment opportunity. Its researched based asset allocation aims to provide potentially higher returns by investing primarily in ABL Islamic Stock Fund & ABL Islamic Income Fund.
ABL‐IFPF aims to generate returns on Investment as per the respective Allocation Plan by investing in Shariah Compliant Mutual Funds in line with the risk tolerance of the Investor.
- Minimum Investment starts from Rs. 5,000/
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments is Rs.1,000/-
- Up to 100% stock market participation available under active allocation plan
- Flexibility to choose investment plans
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- No lock‐in period of investment. Encashment can be made any time. However constitutive documents provide for six working days to pay redemption proceeds
- Riba-Free Halal Returns
- Front End Load: 2%
- Suitable for Medium to Long-term Investments
- Access to online account statements
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||173.7484|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||141.0525|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||116.3571|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||178.7590|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||114.9337|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||112.1994|