ABL Islamic Income Fund (ABL-IIF) is a Shariah Compliant, Open End, Income Fund which primarily invests in Sukuks, money market instruments and deposits.
Who Should Invest?
ABL IIF benefits Investors seeking Shariah Compliant, moderate risk investments entailing competitive returns. The fund maintains sufficient liquidity hence can be used for both medium-term and long-term investment needs.
The objective of ABL-IIF is to provide investors with an opportunity to earn higher income over the medium to long-term by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting of different money market and debt instruments permissible under the Shariah principles.
- Minimum Investments for Growth Funds is Rs.5,000/-
- Subsequent Investment is Rs.1,000/-
- Front End Load: 1.5%
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- No Minimum Holding Period is required
- It is based on Forward Pricing Mechanism
- Encashment can be done with 2-6 working days
- Tax efficient returns and tax credits( As per Current Tax Law)
- Access to online account statements
View Urdu Brochure
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||195.4228|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||136.6298|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||112.8048|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||196.7988|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||112.9087|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||110.3396|