ABL Islamic Stock Fund (ABL-ISF) is an Open-end, Islamic Equity Fund which primarily invests in equity markets under Shariah principles.
Who Should Invest?
Investors who are seeking Shariah complaint, investment opportunity to tap the enormous potential of Pakistan's equity markets and earn halal profits.
ABL-ISF's objective is to provide investors with higher risk adjusted returns by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity instruments offering capital gains and dividends permissible under the Shariah principles.
- Minimum Investment starts from Rs. 5,000/
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments is Rs.1,000/-
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- Encashment can be made any time. However constitutive documents provide for six working days to pay redemption proceeds
- Riba-Free Halal Returns
- Tax efficient returns and tax credit (As per current tax law)
- Front End Load: 2%
- Suitable for long term investments
- Access to online account statements
View Urdu Brochure
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||178.6902|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||138.6037|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||114.2849|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||181.4994|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||113.9442|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||111.2558|