ABL Stock Fund (ABL-SF) is an open end equity fund. ABL-Stock Fund aims to provide higher risk adjusted returns to the investors by investing in diversified portfolio of equity instruments offering capital gains and dividends.
Who Should Invest?
Investors who wish to beat inflation & get superior long-term returns should consider investing in stock fund.
To provide higher risk adjusted returns over the long term by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity instruments offering capital gain and dividends.
- Minimum investment in ABL Stock Fund starts from Rs. 5,000/-
- The minimum amount for subsequent investments is Rs.1,000/-
- The fund units can be cashed anytime
- Front End Load: 2%
- Exemption from Zakat on submission of relevant Affidavit.
- Tax efficient returns and tax credits (as per current tax law)
- It is suitable for investors with a long term horizon
- Access to online account statements
- Benchmark: KSE-30 Index
Fund Performance Highlights
*The fund’s benchmark index was changed to KSE-100 Index. Prior to this it was KSE- 30 Index.
|ABL Stock Fund Returns||33.21%*||9.91%||27.11%||32.90%||55.87%||26.34%|
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||158.0633|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||140.0299|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||115.5586|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||163.8581|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||114.4487|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||111.8783|