ABL Asset Management offers Allied Capital Protected Fund (ACPF) the second in series of open end capital protected funds. Earlier ABL AMC Capital Protected Fund (ABL AMCCPF) at the completion of its 2 year duration has provided a healthy return of 25.07% since inception.
ACPF will ensure the security of your capital so you can be confident and will help you grow your investment by providing optimal returns with a tax rebate benefit.
Who Should Invest?
Investors who wish to have a targeted investment strategy over a defined period of time, enhancing their returns while also eliminating downside risk through capital protection.
Investors who seek to optimize returns with limited exposure to the equity market. .
ACPF aims to protect the principal investment of the investors upon maturity by placing a significant portion of the Trust Property as TDR with a minimum AA-rated Bank and /or DFI, and remaining in equity market or any other SECP permitted investments to provide investors with better returns.
- 100% Capital Protection
- Managed by Professional and Seasoned Fund Managers
- Optimal returns with limited exposure to the equity market
- Suitable for risk averse investors
- Avail Tax Rebate on their investments as per Section 62 of ITO 2001
- Eligible for financing facility
- Investment can start from as low as Rs. 5,000
- Maturity period of the fund is 2 years
|ABL-PF Equity Sub Fund||166.0002|
|ABL-PF Debt Sub Fund||141.6014|
|ABL-PF Money Market Sub Fund||116.7999|
|ABL-IPF Equity Sub Fund||170.4022|
|ABL-IPF Debt Sub Fund||114.9004|
|ABL-IPF Money Market Sub Fund||112.3115|